Hi - I’m Zach. Welcome.
This is my personal blog. I write about startups, venture capital and healthy living.
Here's what I'm doing now. Here’s what I’ve done professionally so far:
- Former Head of Product at Zappos.com.
- Managed a ground sales team then later the relaunch of the web business for The Republic of Tea.
- Developed the six acre Zappos.com HQ Campus in Downtown Las Vegas.
- Helped launch Tony Hsieh’s Downtown Project.
- Founded Work In Progress, Las Vegas’s first coworking space.
- Founded SHIFT, a huge integrated mobility company that nearly killed me, so I shut it down.
- Co-founded and launched VegasTechFund, where I am Managing Partner.
Make No Small Plans